Wyoming Bee College
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Dates: March 20, 21 & 22
Wyoming Bee College Pre-Conference Workshop
- Friday – March 20, 2020
- Offering a choice of five (5) educational options. You can expand on your current beekeeping skills with the “the hive as a medicine chest”, Apitherapy, two different approaches to “Advancing your Beekeeping skills”, Phil Craft on Better Beekeeper, and Honey Comb production using Hogg Halfcombs.
- Printable Schedule
- Cost of the workshop by itself is $125/person.
The Wyoming Bee College
- Saturday – March 21 and Sunday – March 22, 2020
- Open to everyone interested in bees, beekeeping or gardening for bees. We are pleased to offer two great keynote speakers to keep you inspired with bees and beekeeping! The Bee College offers six (6) tracks on day one including beginner basic beekeeping and six (6) tracks on the second day, in addition to 2 keynote speakers. Speaker line-up, Phil Craft (of Ask Phil), Dr. Jamie Ellis, Scott Debnam, Reyah Carlson and many more.
- Saturday Printable Schedule
- Sunday Printable Schedule
- The cost of the conference is still $85/person and includes, lunches, snacks, coffee and tea.
Package Deal and Bee Buddies
- You can sign up for a package deal of both workshop and main conference for $195/person.
- Bee Buddies, kids 7-15, are free with a paying adult.
For more information contact Catherine at email@example.com